- 2% TDS would be applicable to any person (except exempted persons) who withdraws a sum or aggregate of sums that is in excess of Rs. 1 Crore in cash from all or any of their accounts maintained with ICICI Bank Limited in a particular financial year.
- Pursuant to RBI directives, IFSC codes of Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Limited (PMBCL) are disabled. RTGS, NEFT and IMPS transactions initiated to beneficiaries of PMBCL will be rejected/ returned.
- As per RBI guideline, the revised timings for Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) are from 07:00 a.m. till 05:45 p.m. for Single Fund Transfers and till 05:30 p.m. for Bulk Fund Transfers, with effect from August 26, 2019
- Dear Customer, with reference to RBI guidelines, we request you to register your mobile number in your Account. You will be unable to do internet banking and other electronic banking transactions if your mobile number is not registered in your bank account. To update your mobile number, click here for customer care details or visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
- ICICI Bank Limited has registered itself with National E-Governance Services Limited (NeSL), being an information utility under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 ("IBC") and we are bound to submit financial information pertaining to loans availed by borrowers as per IBC.
- We would like to inform you that the business hours for our select branches will be revised. To know the revised timings of the branches, please click here
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) has been implemented from July 1, 2017. Please click here for ICICI Bank GST Registration number (GSTIN).
- Pay Goods and Services Tax (GST) through ICICI Bank, a government authorized bank for GST payments. Please click here to know more about GST payments.
- Please note, Government has launched Goods and Services Tax (GST) portal for registration and compliance purpose. ICICI Bank provides a convenient GST registration facility at no cost for ICICI Bank customers. To register, please visit icici.irisgst.com For further details on GST, please refer FAQs.
Important Security Tips
Please ensure the following before logging in:
- The URL address on the address bar of your internet browser begins with https://cibnext.icicibank.com
- Do not enter login or other sensitive information in any pop up windows
- You have verified the security certificate by clicking on the padlock icon of your internet browser. View all Security terms
- ICICI Bank will never send you e-mails asking for confidential details of your account/ PIN/ Password or personal parameters such as date of birth, mother's maiden name etc. Beware of anyone asking you for such info on behalf of the bank through e-mails or phone calls. While it is our constant endeavor to provide you with the best of online services & facilities, the Bank is not responsible for any erroneous or wrong transactions made by you. The Bank shall also not be responsible for misuse of your account arising from any wrong , inadvertent or other kind of disclosure of such details by you.
Security Certification: https://cibnext.icicibank.com has been verified by Entrust. The communication of your private information from any address beginning with "https" is encrypted and secured using SSL